DBStudio is a powerful database front-end targeted at application developers. It provides easy-to-use, intuitive access to the database objects and data through industry standard access protocols.
Whether your application uses Sybase, SQL Server or Oracle, you can now connect to the database using a single client application.
DBStudio uses Microsoft ADO technology, so you can connect to any database for which you have an OLEDB or ODBC driver installed.
· Connect to heterogeneous databases in common fashion
· Browse database objects
· Create and run SQL queries
· Export query results
· Manage user privileges
· Monitor database activity
· Minimum configuration is Pentium II processor with 32 megabytes (MB) of RAM with Microsoft Windows ™ 95/98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP
· Client Drivers to connect to chosen database
DBStudio is an Open Source project. See the Sourceforge DBStudio project page for further information.
* Features may vary between database and provider